I guess if I'm going to keep blogging, I need to come up with a new name. If you have a suggestion - please toss it my way :-)
I just had a mini epiphany, and since I just had it, it's going to be rough and quite possibly make no sense at all. The end thought was something along the lines of "Wow, I finally used something I learned in College!" And it's something along the lines that all B's are better than A's & C's. While your GPA comes out the same - B's look prettier (in my opinion) on the transcript. While "C's (do in fact) get degrees!", they stick out and always manage to come up in an interview. Maybe it's just an Accounting thing...
Anyways, after moving back to our little apartment that had gone uncared for for a full 3 months, the cleaning adventure had potential for being compared to Dante's Inferno. While I never read the book, it doesn't sound happy. After working in the bedroom for a good hour or so, I decided my work was about B quality. I could put in another hour and get an A, but currently, the spare bedroom is about a D. Minus. From a really nice teacher.
So therein lies my epiphany - instead of nit picking and getting an A+ room, I'll do what I did in school. Get each project up to about B quality, then rotate around and slowly get them all up to par! I know it's lame for me to be writing about cleaning - but maybe it will help you next time you have a super messy house and don't know what to do. And if you think that's bad...
Highlight of my day: Finding my favorite sheets after looking for about 3 hours. They were in a plastic bag I saw earlier in the back of my closet but was too lazy to look in because I assumed it was full of old clothes...
No comments:
Post a Comment