Monday, July 12, 2010

Squirrel Family Robinson

For some reason I've had the phrase "Swiss Family Robinson" stuck in my head for a couple days even though I had no idea what it refers to. Thank you Google once again for not only transcribing my voice mails and texting them to me, but letting me know that its a 1960s movie about a family that is actually Swiss. Maybe it is my subconscious telling me to add it to my Netflix cue....


Enough about the movie.... Look at this little Squirrel family we found this weekend as we were driving in! We call our land a "Nature Preserve" so we get to see lots of squirrels, birds, butterflies, lizards, toads, cotton tails, and jack rabbits. We think there are about 3 in this clan. I'll be ticked if a stupid snake comes along and eats the babies like I saw on some NatGeo videos on YouTube....










Awwww.....  Don't you just wanna go find them some nuts or something to eat?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! By the way I loved swiss family robinson as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete