Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Things List

I forget how I found it or who wrote it... 
Wait! I remember now... 
It was my cousin's sister-in-law and somehow it showed up in my feed on facebook... 


Anyways - she wrote a list of 52 things. From what I can guess, each week she wrote something she was really thankful for or was the highlight of the week. "Thank You Lord for Your Provision" is what it's called and I think I'm gonna try it. 


So should you - even if you're not religious. Because at the end of the year when you're stressed out from all the Holiday madness and just want to pack up and run home as fast as you safely can - it'd be nice to realize all the awesomeness that has happened. 


And if she ever happens to read this and get offended that I stole her idea without knowing her.... I'm sorry?

No comments:

Post a Comment