Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hi :)

I realized going through my Google reader that I have not posted in forever and 8 days. Today was an almost too productive Saturday. Work this morning (the devil got a wee bit chilly according to my boss), then eat, then got sidetracked playing Sims, then to Mom's to start laundry, then to Grandma's to go grocery shopping.
Hole-e-cow.
I can usually brave Saturday grocery stores, even Wal-Mart I do okay, but Albertson's was beyond terrible today. I think what it really was is that there isn't tons of space for lines, so it gets crowded a lot quicker. Plus I have the worst luck picking lines, so instead of getting a super friendly and speedy cashier, I got one of the managers who thought he was too good to be on checkout and was definitely not speedy. My grandma keeps defending him, but he could have been nicer for sure.
Then back to mom to move laundry and stash groceries (which I forgot half when I left tonight...) and then down to my Grandmas to do her monthly check writing and bank rec. I love my Grandma. Each time she says she's gonna let me be so I can focus, and then asks me 10 questions about what checks went through before I even have my pen in hand. But it's okay, I just remind her of my rule "Ask all the questions you want. When I'm done." That took a little longer than usual, so by then it was dinner time.
Meanwhile Logan had been working on stuff at home so luckily he was able to get over to supper in time. Delicious dinner followed by APPLE DUMPLINGS!!!!!
Then I went shoe shopping and got 4 pairs of shoes!!! Total success!!! Best part was that they were FREE but that was because they were just ones I had to leave behind in my old room during the moving process. 
Then there was this awesome house on House Hunters International. Total renovation project - farmhouse on 5 acres in Sicily. It was gorgeous, or would be once it was done. Luckily the Sixth Sense was on or else waiting for the dryer would have been unbearable. 
Now I just have clothes to put away, wash dishes, prepare a lesson for Sunday school, and sleep. Mmm.... maybe tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment