It all started when we watched "I Am Number Four" last weekend. Husband mentioned that the main girl was from Glee and when she did a really good job acting in the movie, I was curious to see what she was like on the show. While watching Hulu, I noticed they had "The Glee Project" up for online streaming. I only got through about 20 minutes of it when I decided to check out the original show. Hulu has all the episodes for streaming if you have Hulu plus, which generally means Netflix has it on Instant. They did, I added, and now we watch a couple episodes every day.
On another note, I'm starting up a book blog. Mostly because I read a ton and it would be a good way for me to keep a semblance of a reading log. Second because outside of my job, reading eats up the next biggest chunk of time. And third, maybe someone out there is stuck for a good book to read. I was until I found Katie's Book Blog. Now my library list has been growing significantly and not like it needs saying, but I'm totally jealous. Authors just send her their books to get reviews? Even before release dates? If I was any good at grammar I definitely should have become an editor...
And my blog!
Glee is my favorite show right now :) Can't wait to see who wins the Glee project and how they'll incorporate the new character into the show!
ReplyDelete